ART is my oxygen...
it lets me breathe.

WRITING is my sustenance...
it feeds my soul.

Mary Paladin

Saturday, June 5, 2010

It's (A)LIVE!

My brand new, exciting, color-filled, professionally designed website is now LIVE! I am very excited about it and thrilled with the results and service I was fortunate enough to have recieved from the designer. Thanks, Aaron! (That's Aaron Kline of Branded Designs Inc =)


For those that may want to know a bit more about my artwork, my portfolio is there as is a listing of "Events". I have a "Shop" page where my book and prints of many of my watercolors are available for purchase.

I hope you have a moment to visit and please feel free to send me a note. The writer in me LOVES to respond so you can be sure I will!!! See you there! www.marypaladin.com

No comments: